Deer Creek Apartments - Apartments - 3379 Timber View Dr - Reviews - San Antonio, TX - Phone Number
I moved here (in Deer Creek?) from Portland, Oregon, in June 2015. Before I moved, I had read a bad review about the apartments in Portland, but I called them to clarify the situation. As a mother, I'm very cautious. Yolanda, the manager, told me that it was just a roommates' issue. I shouldn't have believed her. She gave me apartment number 11209. Since the first day that I moved in, the neighbor downstairs knocked on the door and asked us to keep it down. I was surprised, but I didn't care that much. Then he came two days later; he seemed as if he had been forced to come. I heard screaming from downstairs; it was his girlfriend yelling at me. I was shocked. I emailed Yolanda and explained everything to her. On Monday, I met her. She told me that she talked to my neighbor's girlfriend and everything will be fine. However, the same situation kept happening occasionally. Can u imagine that my friends and relatives barley visit me because of this horrible neighbor who claimed that she didn't want noises. Although she hit the celling many times to tell us to stop walking and freezing in our apartment. Until 1st April at 8 p.m., everything was fine. I was cleaning my apartment and my daughter was watching T.V. when there was an officer in front of my door. He asked me to keep the noise down. He knew there wasn't any kind of noises but he seemed to send someone's message. One 2nd April at 2 p.m., another officer knocked on the door for the same reason, but he apologized and told me that he didn't hear any noises, but he has to told to convey the message. I got upset so I went to the office. Yolanda told me that she will talk to me on Monday. As usual the meeting with her was useless. I came back to my apartment disappointed. The next day, when I tried to get to my car, the lady downstairs followed me. I ran to my car and locked it. She screamed, "hey bi***" and pointed to me with multiple signals to threaten me. I went immediately to the office but she was calling Yolanda and yelling at her. Do you know what Yolanda's response was? She was trying to make me the reason for this lady's actions. Yolanda tried to blame me and gave me 2 choices: either to transfer to another apartment or move while charging me. Seriously, do you want me to transfer and pay for staying with your terrible management?? What if I got another person like her? Yolanda told me that due to my neighbor's medical condition, they won't be able to transfer her. If this was the case, why did you give me the apartment in the first place? As Yolanda told me that this neighbor made some residents move in the past years too. I'm a student and don't have time to play games and chase people. I have the right to protect my daughter and myself. I don't feel safe in this place. How can you charge me for being a victim? If Yolanda knew that the neighbor had medical issues, why did she set me up in this apartment? I seemed an easy victim for lady from downstairs? I will freak out and move and they will both win (money + empty apartment for the next victim so the neighbor could practice her games with him or her )??! It has been more than 10 days and I did not get any response from Yolanda yet. She told me that she will contact the cooperation. I won't risk my daughter's safety or her mental health because of a person who has issues with everyone OR because of a manager who doesn't know how to manage his property.
Comments
Post a Comment