The Lakes at Turtle Creek Apartment Homes | Apartments in 155 Cross Creek Pkwy - Hattiesburg MS - Reviews - Photos


Mark Thompson Jr.

Great staff and management. Very clean and classy place with nice neighbors. Very excited about the things that are close and the size of the place. more »

Great staff and management. Very clean and classy place with nice neighbors. Very excited about the things that are close and the size of the place.

Linda Brakebill Bilderback Norris

I am very sad to leave The Lakes at Turtle Creek! Everyone was always smiling, helpful and eager to answer my questions! Great attention was always given to the grounds...such beautiful landscaping! There was never a moment I did not feel safe. That is extremely important when you are living alone!
Although The Lakes are in a busy area, these apartments seemed very private to me. My apartment was well maintained and quiet! I felt like I was in my own home! I will not soon forget the wonderful experience I had living at The Lakes!....THANK YOU!
more »

I am very sad to leave The Lakes at Turtle Creek! Everyone was always smiling, helpful and eager to answer my questions! Great attention was always given to the grounds...such beautiful landscaping! There was never a moment I did not feel safe. That is extremely important when you are living alone!
Although The Lakes are in a busy area, these apartments seemed very private to me. My apartment was well maintained and quiet! I felt like I was in my own home! I will not soon forget the wonderful experience I had living at The Lakes!....THANK YOU!

Joshua Campbell

Some of the best apartments in Hattiesburg. Staff is friendly and the community is quiet. Definitely recommend. more »

Some of the best apartments in Hattiesburg. Staff is friendly and the community is quiet. Definitely recommend.

Avery Rawls

I'm not really one to write reviews, but I did want to give an honest assessment of my stay here thus far in hopes that this might help others (like myself) to make an informed decision. I've lived here for almost a year now. I can't say enough about the area and staff. It's located around a plethora of shopping locations, and the staff couldn't be more receptive to any concerns or issues that you might have; also, I like the level of courtesy and professionalism displayed by...
See More staff. While I commend The Lakes for providing quality apartments and friendly staff, it does come at a price. And as the old adage goes: "Quality isn't cheap." But this becomes quickly apparent by a quick tour of the property and list of amenities provided. Just another thing to consider. I value safety and privacy above all else and feel that The Lakes is more than adequate in both regards. Just my opinion
more »

I'm not really one to write reviews, but I did want to give an honest assessment of my stay here thus far in hopes that this might help others (like myself) to make an informed decision. I've lived here for almost a year now. I can't say enough about the area and staff. It's located around a plethora of shopping locations, and the staff couldn't be more receptive to any concerns or issues that you might have; also, I like the level of courtesy and professionalism displayed by...
See More staff. While I commend The Lakes for providing quality apartments and friendly staff, it does come at a price. And as the old adage goes: "Quality isn't cheap." But this becomes quickly apparent by a quick tour of the property and list of amenities provided. Just another thing to consider. I value safety and privacy above all else and feel that The Lakes is more than adequate in both regards. Just my opinion

David Fuller

Returned to Hattiesburg March 2016 after living in TX for 5 years. Enjoy the Lakes, my apartment and the Apartment staff. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable in the Complex. Look forward my continue living at The Lakes. more »

Returned to Hattiesburg March 2016 after living in TX for 5 years. Enjoy the Lakes, my apartment and the Apartment staff. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable in the Complex. Look forward my continue living at The Lakes.

Jill Nicole Smith

By far the best place to live in Hattiesburg. To all the amenities, to the awesome staff, So glad we call this place our home! more »

By far the best place to live in Hattiesburg. To all the amenities, to the awesome staff, So glad we call this place our home!

Tish Bullard Edwards

Management is very dishonest. Be careful and triple check everything and get everything in writing. more »

Management is very dishonest. Be careful and triple check everything and get everything in writing.

Keenisha Jones

The best apartments I've lived in so far I really recommend people to stay here. more »

The best apartments I've lived in so far I really recommend people to stay here.

Emily Miller

I can not say enough good things about the Lakes. The management is exceptional, and they go out of their way to fix anything that is broken! It is very well kept up and maintained. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment! more »

I can not say enough good things about the Lakes. The management is exceptional, and they go out of their way to fix anything that is broken! It is very well kept up and maintained. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment!

Sayha Ma

I've lived here for almost 4 years now. These are the one of the best apartments in Hattiesburg! I've moved and lived in 9 apartment complexes throughout these years so I've had a bit of experience. Sadly, I have to move due to needing larger space. Maintainence is very quick, you can pay rent online, the clubhouse is nice (has a movie theater and pool), it has a volley ball court, places to grille food, a playground, and last but not least... my favorite...the car wash area ...
See More (it's lighted area, has two hoses and a 50 cent vacuum). Management- all I have to say is..they are fantastic! Jesse and his crew go out of their way to make living there as easy as possible. If I had any issues, they were resolved in a quick and professional manner. I hate to leave but it's necessary for me. Thanks again for giving me and my friends a great living experience!
more »

I've lived here for almost 4 years now. These are the one of the best apartments in Hattiesburg! I've moved and lived in 9 apartment complexes throughout these years so I've had a bit of experience. Sadly, I have to move due to needing larger space. Maintainence is very quick, you can pay rent online, the clubhouse is nice (has a movie theater and pool), it has a volley ball court, places to grille food, a playground, and last but not least... my favorite...the car wash area ...
See More (it's lighted area, has two hoses and a 50 cent vacuum). Management- all I have to say is..they are fantastic! Jesse and his crew go out of their way to make living there as easy as possible. If I had any issues, they were resolved in a quick and professional manner. I hate to leave but it's necessary for me. Thanks again for giving me and my friends a great living experience!

Lavelle Ward

The best apartments in Hattiesburg,safe,centrally located and quite. more »

The best apartments in Hattiesburg,safe,centrally located and quite.

Rusty Floyd

Great place to live. Everyone in the office is great. more »

Great place to live. Everyone in the office is great.

Rachel S

I've lived at The Lakes for several months, the atmosphere, the staff, the amenities all make me feel like I'm on VACATION!! I love The Lakes and would not consider living at any other apartment complex! more »

I've lived at The Lakes for several months, the atmosphere, the staff, the amenities all make me feel like I'm on VACATION!! I love The Lakes and would not consider living at any other apartment complex!

Angie Binkley

Visiting family here from out of state. This would definately be a Wonderful place to call home!! The gated community gives you a safe & secure environment. Beautiful, peaceful, comfortable & very convienent to a variety of shopping. Amazing amenities! A++ more »

Visiting family here from out of state. This would definately be a Wonderful place to call home!! The gated community gives you a safe & secure environment. Beautiful, peaceful, comfortable & very convienent to a variety of shopping. Amazing amenities! A++

Christopher Baker

I lived at the lakes for over a year and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The office staff is great, the maintenance staff is great and it was just overall an amazing experience. I live in a different state currently and now realize how good I had it at the lakes! Thanks! more »

I lived at the lakes for over a year and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The office staff is great, the maintenance staff is great and it was just overall an amazing experience. I live in a different state currently and now realize how good I had it at the lakes! Thanks!

Are you a business owner?

See BirdEye in action.

  • Scan Business

    See how you appear everywhere online -- across top sites and against competitors

  • Free Trial

    Take control of your business. Give it a try for free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bond Set at $300K For Man Accused Of Molesting Girl At Apartment Pool « CBS Miami

Rent this apartment, and you'll get cashmere-lined closets

New Assisted Living And Memory Care Community To Celebrate Its Grand Opening In West Yarmouth